Friday, January 11, 2013

11.01.2013# Window Shopping Spree

It has been 3 Months since we last met. We had been working and chatting together. Things just came along in between us and we became friends, I mean the talkative ones.╭╮(╯▽╰)╭╮


I was *handcuffed* and brought into this Teppanyaki Restaurant located in Times Square 3rd Floor.

She said the food here was damn good and so, I had a try. Would rate it 3.8 out of 10 (¯﹃¯)
 Later on we went Window Shopping for like 3 hours. We felt exhausted and here we are at....

The Pontian Wantan Noodles
( At the Opposite of The Teppanyaki Restaurant )

 Candise Chiow, Johor Girl

Came all the way from her hometown just to introduce me the Pontian Wantan Noodles. >3<

She told me that her hometown was somewhere in Johor near Pontian. It only took her 10 Minutes to enjoy the "Original Pontian Wantan Noodles". It cost her only RM3, with the local tomato sauces.

I was somehow shocked to hear that Tomato Sauce was the main sauce used in the Johor State's Wantan Noodles. However, I did give it a try. It definitely taste AWESOME.

OhYeah~You guys should definitely try it sometimes.
It cost only RM5/Wantan Noodle Set. 

Keke. Chiaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment