四月。二十四日。二零一三年。
晚上。十一点三十七分。
我的简讯铃声响了。
On the night of 24.04.2013, I heard the message tone rang.
I was so curious abut the person who sent the message late at night at such timing.
I checked on the message and I dropped my jaw on the spot.
I am thoroughly shocked to notice this message.
- "My grandmother just passed away."
With an instant, I ran out of my bedroom and gave her a call.
I am asking whether she will be needing my companion.
I called her and she answered with such weak and soft voice.
I am told that her grandmother's body will be sent to her hometown, Perak for further funeral ceremony.
I do not know what to do to comfort her, seriously.
10 days ago, I'm hiking with her all week round. I too often went to her house for Free Meal.
For some time, her Grandmother would always told me her Grandmother story and my friend were imitating her due to unlimited repeating of her own story telling.
I was laughing being entertained all the time.
Her Grandmother is sweet one and she'd always wanted her to cook extra rice.
She would have always listen to oldies music with the MP3 Player with more than 500 classic songs in it.
She would have always wanted to dry her own clothes.
She would have always ask my friend for companionship.
Now, my friend and I would really have miss all the incidents she would have done.
I thoroughly understand her loss because I faced it twice.
My grandfather passed away on December 31.
One year later, my grandmother left me on September 11.
I wasn't personally close to my grandfather as I spend more time with my granny.
However, I can always remember how much he loved me and all his grandchildren.
He would have always bring us to the weekend morning market with his motorbike and Mitsubishi Pajero.
Sometimes, he will come to fetch us with the Spiderman-car which I could spot Spiderweb all around.
He would have bring me and my sister to purchase our favorite biscuit, our favorite toys.
He contributed so much to our memories.
I remember the day he fell down in the house with the head bleeding too much that we would have to send him to the hospital immediately. I was crying all the way to the hospital because I'm the one who pressured his bleeding head on the way to the hospital.
After waiting for hours, he lied down in the ICU room with wires and piping all around his body.
What I can do is just to watch beside and taking turns for any emergencies.
It's heart breaking and I had to face it again not long after my Grandpa passed away.
My Grandmother is doing all healthy along the medical check up but she coughs a lot. She coughed almost every single day and there is hardly an effective cure to it.
My aunts brought her for medical check up and when the report came out. She was diagnosed with third stage of lung cancer. One of her lung is malfunctioned and she didn't make it through as well.
I remember very thoroughly that I am on my way to tuition.
Someone gave me a call informing me that my grandmother passed away.
I burst into tears immediately after receiving the call.
I went to tuition eventually by holding on my emotions.
It was hard because I was holding my tears so hard for the next two hours of tuition.
Eventually, I went home and I saw my grandmother lying in the coffin.
Doctor conclude that she was exposed to toxic gas for long period and thus damaged her lungs.
I can't believe that my Grandmother passed away at such young age because of what she earned hard for raising 6 of her children.
I wasn't telling the story out to gain sympathy. Instead, the purpose of this blog post is to convey a message.
"Appreciate people around you, acknowledge their importance in life."
"Don't acknowledge their importance only after you lost them"
Learn to show your love from now on.
Don't hide it behind you, yourself :)
ReplyDelete午夜聊天视频 , 一对一视讯聊天 , 一对一聊天 , 美女视讯聊天 , 美女视讯聊天 , 真人秀聊天 , 视讯美女主播 , mm视讯聊天 , 真人视讯聊天 , 一对一聊天