I had been wandering around in my life.
All of a sudden, I told my mum:
_________________________________________________________________________________
"Miii, I guess, I am gonna marry a AHMOH whom loved me when I am pursuing my studies overseas. Since they are all handsome looking and I'm going to get Pretty Babies. "
She looked me in the eyes and replied me fiercely:
"What about your family ? You gonna ditch us here ? "
_________________________________________________________________________________
We lived for each other and we respected each other. That's all I wanted.
Can someone just love me for me ? Mr. Right, I am calling for you.
Can you come intuitively and l'll for sure precious you like my teddies.

I am tired of LOVE games. Although it sound awkward and desperate, I would want to say:
#Come and get me, Mr. Right. And, let's be together forever :').
♥
♥
♥
I hope you do hear me in this Christmas night :3
♥
♥
♥
I don't know what you are thinking at the moment other than finals, but I'd hope that I'll be somewhere inside there. Chiaos WITH lots of love.
♥
♥
♥



No comments:
Post a Comment