[ 7.20am]
As usual..take newspaper from 7e..talk bout my basketball yesterday..bla bla bla~OMG.. beh tahan..dun like the mc (ppl talking in front-sound not nice plus like got a bit chi lei gan..LOL)..later my period all boring~ recess no appetite but eat le smashed potato and chocolate milk..is fool lahx but after recess..I dun even rmb what i ate~XD..
[ 1.45pm ]
Finally finish liao..but I stil got chinese class..AHX..jz wanna scream..I went to library and went to canteen..i din eat coz i tink back bout the class start 1.45pm..damn..i have to walk to 3rd floor library..5 ppl was thr..Im doing hw..waiting teacher cum..later only realize all Beta class changed to Friday..nobody tell me..haiz..nvm lahx..I changed to Lin Lin class..the 宁老师 looks vey nice + cute..^^
Teacher cum..wear Yin Yong Socks..aiyoyo..later jao bla bla bla..until 3.30pm..went to mcd..wait for shien yee (meeting)..stomach like wan "star war" liao..buy sundae cone tahan first..then jao sambil lick sambil wait lohx ~
[ After half hour ]
Beh tahan..I run go down buy fish-o-fillet eat..overtime time liao...nid pay more ><..later go upstair eat x3 wait x3...until they wan discuss finish liao..i tapao my french fry back..
When going out..she jz jump over the longkang..I was scare..so I walk satu BIG round "slow nvm,asalkan selamat"^^..Went to opposite side..found a taxi waiting but tat driver look so "YUM" so we duwan sit..Wait dao another taxi..stil so "YUM"..nvm lahx..duno y today de taxi driver look so "YUM"..(we two sit behind..if anything happen..can jump 2gtr..XD )
Meter was running..I was drinking my coke and I get chocked looking at the meter coz It jump so fast..Shien Yee laugh me..say me 夸张..
Reach le..the door can't open..sket dao..like want bring us go sell..we two also feel creepy..T.T..
ps : Time bout 4pm sumting have more "YUM LOU" near Pandan Mewah.. be carefull..XD
No comments:
Post a Comment