Monday, February 8, 2010

Ordinary Tuesday AGAIN ....

[ Morning ]

Me still feeling sick and bring 8 pack tissue to "bayar hutang"..Wan to slp while all period especially chemistry ><..then BM teacher no come AGAIN..happy dao~

[ Recess ]

I bought strawberry milk and smashed potato AGAIN ~ This time it has no smell or taste at all ! I feel so bad coz I can't taste my milk + potato like 烂泥 ..T.T

Went to toilet to gautim my flu..really a lot and me very suffer bcoz of it..><..back to class still feel very dizzy..but still finish my hw..me good girl nehx..hihi^^

Later I watch show presented by Delta 才子们..They present many kung fu and jokes a lot..mayb they can consider joining circus team..not bad XD..Yeoh Chee Fong act "yao watt"..so not ngam with his person..Carmen and me feel so geli..XD..this is Delta..No Noise Not Delta ^^

[ After School ]

Lots of taxi is gone away..me feel so hot down the bridge..when we get the taxi..AGAIN the meter runs so fast..me like ngong ngong a bit looking at bit..so hot so small de taxi travel so near de distance also nid RM4 ! Walao..Next time decided to walk home..can save money + keep fit..so nice..coz she want to save money by walking home..ya,she did..( me pay extra RM2 for taxi T.T )

I slept when watch tv until 3.30pm..eat my "dissolve in water panadol"..can help reduce my flu..later jao..u noe la..[ fb thing ]

ps: dun sit taxi if u r not very ricH..u may broke ~ ><

No comments:

Post a Comment