Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday's Morning

Today my mum fetch me to Taman Permaisuri Park for a walk.. then I wait for dear's arrival.. he is late coz forgot to take his wallet.. then while waiting him... I hide myself.. I like to do this when I'm waiting him..^^ Then he search me for about 10min.. he thought I was at the lake.. but I'm hiding at the playground..LOL..i change position in front of him walking through me.. he din saw me at tat time..so noob noob...XD.. then I let him see me.. and then he found me =] !

Later on.. we go walk around the lake.. the lake is nice but lack of maintenance..toO bad.. we walk on the "rock road"..I was so fast coz I am angry at someone..I just feel no pain.. but he is half round behind me..I call him Ah Pett..LOL.. then we walk and talk about my charity fund lohx.. maybe find dao le sponsor..coz he done charity fund b4..he got about 10k something.. he is very geng.. so maybe he is a good choice rather than mailing other company for supporting..

[ 1 hour later... ]

we walk around the lake and i feel like wan pengsan coz i'm not feeling well..Lucky I managed to walk to the car..and drink more water..tat time I reali feel like wan faint..OMG..

then he wants to play basketball with his frens..so I joined..there is bout 6-7 person (including me^^) playing.. Initially, I was paiseh coz I owaz break the rule if I play basketball so I sit a side..and I almost got hit by the ball.. and I avoid it so quickly like in cartoon..XD..

but his fren (Kah Hui) ask me join..so I joined..but I'm afraid of the ball then Kah Hui said "U sket ball ball ahx?" make dao me like children..LOL..I din score any ball first time..but I score 2 to 3..hihi^^..so happy..I have to run here and there.. feeling excited..^^..but since that I can't score even 1 ball..so heart broken but practice more ok de lahx..XD..later he fetch me back..I feel less "pening" then I watch tv..and playing fb..wakaka

No comments:

Post a Comment