Monday, April 16, 2012

HK Parcel.

Received my parcel from foreign country for the first time. 
I'm so anxious for it so I waited since 10am.

Fortunately, they arrived at 10.30am.
I was expecting for 2 parcels, so I guess tmr will be the day.


Waiting for Parcel isn't that fun. We gotta be extra cautious of voices, horns and calls. It kinda terrify me as I'm over-cautious to factors surrounding. 

i'M addicted to Korean movies

I'm done with 25 Episodes( 25 Hours ) of Boys Over Flowers.I cried and cried. YiHoo is my favorite of all guy of all in the drama. I cried almost every time when he shows up and comfort Geum JanDi. He is just so her SOULMATE. Guess fairy tale just don't exist, right ? 

My mum keep on reminding me that those guys are either gay or extinct. lol
Hmmm. Should I design it for my header ? I often heard rumors saying my photos are edited with flawless skin. I bet I'm just envy , right ? lmao.

Gotta accomplish whatever I promised myself.
Gotta FIGHT with Pride (<_<)

No comments:

Post a Comment