Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Coming Occasion#

Mother's Day is coming and I have plans. I know she always wanted a functional bag. She often wanted something simple. Her taste towards bag are simple yet unique. Only those who window shop A LOT with her know her taste. No doubt, it's me. 

When she Facebook-ing with my lappii, she spot a shoe and she loved it. I'm able to afford potable stuff but I want to do something more special. Hmmmm. Perhaps  I'm gonna do all the housework only on mother's day. lmao.

I really hope that I'm capable to change our living condition. What makes me happier than giving my mum a better life ? She has been hardworking all her life just for the family. I'm willing to replace her position. I just need to FIGHT harder.


Talking about fighting harder...It's always about my business (Maney Teez). I've got my first name card back in 2011, but the design is totally immature. I guess people just grown up. right ?

I wanted something like this. 


A PVC Business Card*

I've searched for the supplier and their designer will specialize the design for me.
I hope it do comes out really well so that I'm proud to distribute it around.
Awwwzum.... lol.

PEACE* No double cheek (*@_@*)

No comments:

Post a Comment