Friday, February 17, 2012

Your thoughts in the Political World.

Politics, it's everywhere in the world. No matter where you are, politics are still one of the major part in life. I bet you will realize that most of our daily stress come from politics. It is undeniable that politics are inevitable and we are always seeking to way to reduce their effects towards our daily life.

Although other's opinion is important, essential and they change you mind, but if you are sure that your opinion is right. Fight for it. Never hide under stranger's shadow and follow their thoughts. If you are used to being lead, you are persistent in hiding yourself, you won't go anywhere far. Imagine you are the support of a family or a team, and you are used to being lead, what you think might happen next ?

Sometimes,you are thinking of offending someone that might crushed you if you are involved in the political world, right? Political world is inevitable, the best thing we can do is to be more sociable, and be careful of our sayings. Throw out your thought in a way that others think it might benefit them as well. In life, we often don't do something that won't benefit us. So, think twice in the way of organizing your thoughts before even thinking of saying it out. Think from their view of opinion that might benefit them. A single wrong word coming out from your mouth might cause a political war instead.

There was a thought in my mind, that I'm sure that everyone should emphasize this in life whenever someone tries to overcome you, and you know it.

"I don't care if I'm defeated, I just know that I tried my best to defense my own opinion that I'm sure is right. Understanding others in different angle is essential, but holding your thoughts is the right way of being frank to yourself. If you don't hold on to something, eventually, you won't get anything of all."

The question in your mind right now is "How to survive in this political world while being frank to yourself ? "
It's highly difficult to be frank in the real political life, but once you stood up, and shout out your opinion, you will be more confident in life, hence ; your will overcome your fear more naturally. It is real and it is proved. There is an example of me being stood up for my own opinion with my boss trying to give us an order, after receiving an opinion from a colleague.

"For my opinion, I think that this strategy might influence our company's reputation. If we give out the negative first impression at first, it will be really difficult for the company to gain back confident of the crowds and it would harm our company indirectly. I think it is better for our company that we emphasizes on this.........................."

I disagree with my colleague's opinion when boss decided to conduct a voting. Of course, there are some colleagues trying to "act" like they agree with the opinion just because they want to end the meeting earlier. But, for me, I hold on to my thoughts, I'm proud of myself of being frank and hold on to it. Even though, there are only few colleagues that agree with my opinions but at least my thoughts are thrown out confidently and safely. We can't defeat political force in one day, but if we try hard, we might get a chance.

I was nervous and shaking by that time, but I became calm and straight with my opinion all of a sudden. I learnt to be more calm and professional from that day on wards whenever there is a presentation. I knew what improve and enhance my self-esteem, and you knew it too.

Stop saying YES,Start saying NO.






No comments:

Post a Comment