I made my Valentine's Day with my friends. As usual, I'm completing preparation for my coming presentation. I have no one to date on that particular day. That's why I asked my friends :"Hey guys, why don't we went for karaoke ? I would be FUN since you guys don't have date" One of my friends pinched my hand. It was hilarious.
I was so anticipated and nervous when they confirmed that they are going with me. I almost can't type my paperwork correctly. lmao. When we are done, we just went to The Garden, RedBox. At first, I thought it would be very pricey but somehow we got student price. We got 3 hours 30 minutes session for RM19. Worth a lot !
We were undergoing some awkward moment when nobody starts singing yet. After few solos, we started to feel comfortable. I challenged many high pitch songs and I feel satisfied even though most of my pitching are not perfect. I love it the most when I got to sing a guy-girl duet. It was a love song and this is the first time I'd ever feel some connection with the song cause most of my guy friends just don't sing that well. Not to being arrogant but it's a fact. Virgin guy-girl duet ? lol.
I sang Fighters, I will always love you, Rolling in the deep, Listen and so on. We almost sung our heart off when we sing Listen by Beyonce. It was a wonderful moment. Many detail hilarious incident happened and I'm really regretting for not taking pictures as I'm a person with ZERO memory capacity *_* and I really want to have some "evidence" for being there. Anyway, Pin, my friend say that it will be a precious memory in our mind and I can't agree more than that even though I'm filled with reluctance.
I sang Fighters, I will always love you, Rolling in the deep, Listen and so on. We almost sung our heart off when we sing Listen by Beyonce. It was a wonderful moment. Many detail hilarious incident happened and I'm really regretting for not taking pictures as I'm a person with ZERO memory capacity *_* and I really want to have some "evidence" for being there. Anyway, Pin, my friend say that it will be a precious memory in our mind and I can't agree more than that even though I'm filled with reluctance.
Try to improve your relationships with your close ones on the coming Valentine's Day. Perhaps miracle will just happen and possibly miracle happens. Who knows, right ? ♥
Chiaos.

No comments:
Post a Comment