Saturday, July 30, 2011

Final Exam ♥

Hi. Dear readers ~
Welcome to my rusty BLOG.
I think I better change my blog name to "RUSTY BLOG" =P

I just landed my feet on Tar College and now we are having final exam in 3 weeks time !
Luckily I passed all my test and I don't have to repeat. I must thank my tutors for the Make Good Test !

I started my college journey on 3th May and now I finishing my FIRST sem. @.@ Wooooots.
Time passed by really quickly. In just few months time, I learnt a lot from my tutor.

They always give many example in real life. Maybe many thought they are talking crap.
BUT for me, it was a valuable Lesson for me to handle Maney Teez .
Whatever I am planning, my tutors will sure give some examples and solve my problem.

Talking about Final Exam, It was really excruciatingI can only handle my Microeconomics well.
Other than that such as : Introduction to Accounting , Quantity Studies and Hubungan Etnik is KINDA not so GOOD. =X

Recently. I missed and rewind all the high school memory when I am on the journey to school.
I laughed myself and forgotten that there is someone looking. HOHO. xD

However, I cut a hair hair style N-Years ago. I think my old BUDDY will not know that.
SO I decided to post all my BORING new Hair style photo.

Enjoy =X








♥Old town with Mr. KIMCHI 


P/s : Enjoying Speedy internet ~ HOHO  


erm. Look like Daisy Duck to me =X

p/s: My babe Alvin is peeking you . HOHO. =P


Purely Entertainment

That's all ! Let us FIGHT FOR FINAL EXAM !!! Wuhooo ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment