Kinda amazing record for me to HOLD.
BLOGGING is kinda FUN especially when you earn REAL money from it.
Last time Chuckei updated a post about earning MONEY from BLOG.
Im kinda "heat up" by the time BUT it doesn't last long.
I find out that . We have to MAKE time in order to have constant visitorS.
If you can't UPDATE regularly. Soon , your BLOG will be dead.
NOW IM going to talk about my College life.
College life is kinda GOOD. BUT i can't feel the passion in it. I met lots of new friends . They are kinda friendly and we mix up very very easy. Sometimes when Im
I dreamed to have a SUPER DUPER college life. Where I can have fun anytime , anywhere.
MAYBE im just a NEWBIE, SO i can't felt HAPPY and suit in with my College life.
I felt that Im going to be alone whenever I go in College. Im a cannot-withstand-lonely person.
I will cry if I felt lonely all the time. I know Im a CRY BUN aka HAM BAO.
BUT now everyone are adults. I have to learn to be mature.
Have to FACE IT like an Adult. No matter Im lonely or not.
I still have to continue my Study with FLYING COLORS
HAVE YOU NOTICED THIS KIND OF PERSON IN YOUR COLLEGE SOCIAL LIFE ?
They will under estimate your ability for doing something.
Example :Earning Money , Organizing events and so on ?
I will name this KIND of person as UEYAP - Under Estimate Your Ability Person
I
For EMO Person / Sensitive Person :
- Either UEYAP will get PUNCH , SCOLD and etc.
- Or UEYAP will give bad first impression when EMO Person told UEYAP Friends about his attitude.
For Steady / Rational Person
- Either UEYAP will get bad feedback from Friends for being not supportive.
- Or getting a chance to prove UEYAP Wrong.
From this lesson, I learn that there is many different Person in this world.
If some one doubt your ability to do something.
STOP telling others that UEYAP say this to you and bla bla bla.
You should tell yourself : " I will do my best to prove UEYAP Wrong ! "
This is the SPIRIT we should have. I handle this case like EMO Person before.
I found out that. The action will only prove UEYAP "Righter"
No matter from which side, EGO or Personality. They WON willingly and easily.
If we GIVE our best , PUT in lots of effort and PROVE UEYAP wrong that we have the ability.
We don't even have to spread a word to prove they are wrong. They will SHUT UP immediately knowing that they shouldn't doubt in YOU.
There is many different way to handle this situation.
You can be very angry to prove them "righter" or very aggressive on giving effort to prove them wrong.
Confident is very important in HUMAN BEING.
When others say :" You can't do it, it's just a waste of time, STOP DREAMING !"
Then you should start fighting. Im wrong for being an EMO-PERSON.
I should be a more rational person from the beginning.
Never under estimate yourself . If you think you can do it, YOU CAN DO IT !
Don't let those those talking CRAP influence your confident. HEAT UP !!!
PROVE THEM WRONG AND SHUT THEIR MOUTH !
Make their offensive WORD a MOTIVATION for you.
If you can do it , then nothing is impossible in your life.
You can reach what is reachable in your mind.
Remember ! ♥ ♥ ♥
When others DOUB♥TED your ability , PROVE THEM WRONG !
♥ Here is SOME new Photo Sharing ♥



No comments:
Post a Comment