Honestly iM happy with my current job . I found out that every staff in The Store Paragon are positive person . The only -ive charged person is Mrs Lim and the gang ster.
I dun understand why she is 110% prejudice with me. iM not joking. iM serious.
I jz duno her. I duno what's she thinking. Is it just because of the free gift ? OMGosh
Coz I found out that this Manger is taking out other free gift pack from promotional items to be sell-ed.
Erm , this ain't GOOD . Those company may sue her.
My company say that iM handling all the free gift. But Mrs Lim said all the free gift should be placed at free gift counter . p/s : Yaya , so that u bring it all HOME !
Since then she trying her best to KILL me mentally and physically.
She is blaming everything on me even though I jz went working for like 5-10mins ?
Are you that desperate to kill me ?? Issh
She also FOOLS me around.
On 21/01/2011.
Customer requested 50 boxes of 24's can Anglia Shandy .
I wanted to get the big trolley to make it more convenient to me . And she told me : Just fill it in with our small trolley ! I followed what she said. Then when iM filling in the 5th trolley with the help of my fren. I saw the Merchandiser pushing a big trolley full with Anglia Shandy . Then Mrs Lim say :" Okay , it's nvm , the stock is here. U can just put it back. "
Guess what ?? I have to REALLY put it back !! 50 boxes , One By One .
Are u joking me around ?? I feel like being play-ed like a doll .
On 22/01/2011.
Customer reqeusted 40 boxes of 24's can of Guinness Stout . The same thing happened to me again. I was rushing to push the trolley . I even pushed RM1238.80 which haven been paid. Mrs Lim came and pushed the trolley back yelling at me coz iM sticking the sticker of purchase to the Guinness Stout whc haven been paid. iM panic at that time. She yell and say that : This is not your job !!! Go back and refill your bladdy stock !!! I was panic , I jz go and find the store keeper. I kept waiting the store keeper and I cried .
For those who really knew me , they would think that it's just a normal thing coz I cry a lot. When iM finished crying , I heard an Old Senior Auntie said that iM a person that is not capable to withstand pressure and face difficulties. So she defines that I've never get scolded , bullied , controlled by outsiders .
But , for person who is emo like me , I can deny this fact .I worked 10+ jobs . iM not that kind of person . iM just EMO . Okay ? Not becoz of iM weak , iM just a person who cannot get angry easily and express my anger in a proper way . I can't do it. So , I kept the anger in myself , and iM getting depressed coz I have to kept it all to me. I wish to see mental doctor coz I dun like my "Crying" personality . I can get angry at the maximum point and I cried. I duno why . It's just me. Am I wrong for owning my own personality ?? iM just like that. I can't change myself. EMO person always cry coz they treat every thing seriously. Not like those cincai guy , feel whateva to eveything. Every thing to EMO person is important . So they see every things different than others. They view and sights are higher than ordinary person coz they are serious to everything . Not becoz they have too much water content% in their body so they cry easily . Or EMO persons are just HAM BAO T.T~
I hate when those kind of person think of me that way. STOP it ! Okay ??
I bet that you are having similar condition like me when you are working . Right ?
iM proud to be an EMO person . Duno why. It's just my personality. U dun have to change if you think this personality suits you and vice versa. Sometimes too many differentiation between right and wrong is kinda stress.
For my BOSS , Please refill Heineken 320ml x 24's can , OOS man !
Thanks for staying tuned ! Hope you guys having SMOOTH working day . And come visit me at The Store Paragon and allow me to serve eu ♥♥♥
p/s : Anglia Shandy RM24.88 until 2nd of February . Faster come buy , xD
No comments:
Post a Comment