Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First Video ♥


Oh ! It starts right now ?
Oh ya , this is my first video ~
Just trying to test the function of this video ~
Yes , Im twisting my laptop ~
Hi , guys , Guess Im so Paiseh to say that I wan to introduce you to my ManeyTeez website


Maney Teez Facebook ( Like it ! )

Yea ! Okay , Sample ~
Testing Testing Testing ~
1,2,3 Okaaay :D

Actually I don't know what Im talking , I just want to test the Video Maker. But I really duno what to say .When I make the video onwards , all is muted , duno Y. Paiseh Paiseh . Actually It's not my laptop , it's my hubby ones. =X  Hope someone can teach me with this video maker . xD

The video is quite not loud , u might wanna switch your speaker to the highest level . xP

Anyway . Thx for support even though I look noob in this video , xD

lOVE eu , Sleep tight !

Maney 

3 comments:

  1. btw i cant hear your video, because your blog auto plays this music, and I cant seem to find the button to stop the music. ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can stop the music by clicking the left BUTTON on the PINK hello kitty player. =)

    ReplyDelete