Friday, August 6, 2010

Working on June ♥

I worked as outdoor roving promoter during june..Lotssa ppl wil say tat it's physically + mentally challenging but however I tink it was damn mentally frustrating @.@..I was giving out my best professionals and smile to approach customer but however I can't stand the "No" from thee crowd..stand on working doesn't make this job tough but it's the response from the crowd.."No No No ....................." I was so depressed..this job is hign in salary 10-6pm RM80 but however it kills me..><


My "flying" ticket to Midvalley..I knew it was blur..saving money for camera ><

I knew this was simple but this was took in boss car..hohoho~

I had my 1st day working at Bukit Jalil Lrt..


Having wantan nearby my hse as supper..=P

The next day

Camwhore-ing

He is buying bread for me to eat for lunch..
How nice =D

This is wat i saw the whole day..
Waiting for "prey"


We are jz hanging around..
I dun speak with tat girl..bad attitude..acting smart in front of me..
I tolerate her..(tahan tahan!)
The guy on the left whc look bossy is is younger than the right ones..
21 vs. 22..lol


He wants to buy things at tesco..so i accompanied him..XD

It looks a bit cacat...lol

Guess wat ? I cut my dear long hair ><
I was reluctant at first but i have to so i can get better hair..
Im sorry..my dear..T.T

p/s:However,the guy hu is serving me is quite charming..we chat for some time..ADORABLE ! =P


Tadaa ~

The next job

19/6
Can u guess it ?
Yes..it's sampling promoter..
I was horribly late bcoz of bad timing..sorry wayne

________________________________________________________________

Thr is guy selling cellphones at the right side..
He was quite annoying at first asking me to buy his phone whc is on promtion offer while I was working & my supervisor was here..
Damn it..he look as hamsap as desperate uncle ~

__________________________________________________________________

[ Before ]
My lunch time =D

[ After ]
GooD timing =D


Camwhore 1                                                     Camwhore 2

I promised my hubby to celebrate his bd on 19/6..
So we went to Ts playing snuker..going hum after having supper..
Sorry for working on your bd..hubby..><

No comments:

Post a Comment