Thursday, August 5, 2010

Interested in Making Tee shirt ? =D

FAQ :


1.How do I order ?
Ans : First of all,u have to give me the design either on a drawing paper or on a computer software such as Adobe Illustrator,Photoshop,Dreamweaver and etc..Normally students don't know how to use those software but nvm =] Draw it on a drawing paper along with the tee shirt pattern with design & draw all the detail/design on separate paper & thn we will discuss further on it..

2.Will U cost me unreasonable price ? Can we negotiate the price ?
Ans : My dear..I won't & I don't have to coz mine is factory price..My price is far more reasonable compare to others..and I will try to give u the best price coz I know all of u are still students & not capable to pay much..If u feel that others give cheaper price than I do.. feel free to find others supplier..
Yes..we can negotiate =]

3.Will U gave us cheap price but will it be bad in quality ?
Ans : Nope..For students,I will recommend 100% cotton so it can absorb sweat when they are ongoing activities & feel more comfy to wear it..

For your info : Normally other supplier will give way much higher price for 100% cotton =]

4.What increase the cost of the tee shirt ?
Ans : For sure it is the number of colours on the tee shirt
And the type of tee : V-neck,Long sleeves,coloured tee,collar tee are also the factors
Hypothesis : The more the colour,the higher the price =]

5.How do we determine what size to buy for everyone?
Tee normally have different cutting..
Ans : I will tell u da detail soon after I get a deal from u..Jz have to use a measuring tape and tat's all..=]

6.What colour of tees do you have ?
Ans : Erm..what shall I SAY..We have almost all the colour..white is the cheapest..coloured tee definitely have higher price but usually class tee use black tee as base =]
We have cotton & T/C = Tetron Cotton (artificial)..
T/C is cheaper than cotton & T/C have thinner layer of cotton but they have the same "touch" or should I say feel..=]

7.What technology do u have ?
Ans : We called it Dye..we have T/C (only for white tee)
Rubberized,and emboss -3D (Dark colour tee shirt)
We currently don't have ironing..

For your info :
Ironing = Put sort of sticker on the tee then iron the sticker on it
The sticker will stick to the tee =]

8.Do u have tee colour sample to choose ?
Ans : Sure ~ I have almost all the colour sample..but u will have to meet me to choose the colour..=]

9. If I order from you,when I should pay ?
Ans: The best thing is u better collect all the money before ordering..
If it is not possible then pay 50 % upon ordering,the rest MUST be payed when u all get the tee..

10. Normally it took how long to produce my tee shirts ?
It depends..but we are are highly efficient..for about 40-50 tees..needs only bout
few weeks..less than a month =]

11.Our class / side have not decided the design yet..can we ask for price ?
Ans : Im sorry..without the actual no. of colour will be used and the size/detail of the design we can't do anything..make sure all of u decided the design then only u come to me..we dun give opinions on design..as different people have different thinking..I dun wan to be responsible if the design printed out is ugly..=]

12. How do we get our tees ?
Ans : If u are students of SMKPM or whatever skul..morning session or afternoon..we will send the tees on the main door or we called "small door" as u wish..We dun take inside for u..sorry =]

For more info for production of tee shirt..
PLz leave a message at the chat box or at my facebook..Thx =]


-Searching for dealers -

Hey,interested to make extra pocket money in school ?
Come & be one of my dealer..
If u find me a deal,then I will give u Commission..
Sounds great right ? Then find a deal..
Let's make money together =]

p/s : The detail will be given once u find me a deal
 + knowing that u r only few steps away to become my dealer..Thx =]

No comments:

Post a Comment