Friday, August 6, 2010

Two Days Karaoke ♥

I went sing k with shien yee on tuesday and went with zhi ling on wednesday..I spent less than RM20 to sing bout 6 hours including transport fee..I noe im insane as my mum told me so..

Noe y she say "ahx" ?
She wants to say "T3---24" reach ady..lol


Likes this..........


Look like Teddy =P


Mine is cherry tomato 
" Ice Sugar Five Man "
"Bing Tong Wu Lou" 


Did I mentioned she was "Photoholic" ?


I tink mine is better
Grape less taste =D


Looks Pro =D

Next

......... Jiang Jiang Jiang Jiang .......... 

I like it combined


Enjoyed it =D

- Went to gasoline -


Quite dim here

Our set lunch rm6.90

- The next Day -

Owaz photo first =P


Quite lazy..
Eat & Drink..Lazy to sing toO..
Our photo is her hp ><

We pay only RM2 for each person coz we have NEWAY RM50 voucher..
So nice =D



No comments:

Post a Comment