Friday, August 6, 2010

- Leisure Mall with Family -

I went Leisure Mall with my family to resume my book at popular whc i haven fin..I love the book since da first time I saw it..called Young Millionaire authored by Ray Ling..But first of all,we have our tummy filled with "fuel" first b4 we continue our journey..=D

Camwhore comes forst of coz..=D




I ordered one of the four seasons..I hav forgotten wat mine is..But it taste no good..
I tink it's sort of Mirinda..Have rxn after ice-cream is surrounded by the drinks..
It feels like Im drinking liquid with main pink colour..
My sis ordered chocolate colour ones..
Eewwws..Can't accept it..& it costs RM6.90..
Wat a waste..zZz


Having muffin..........


Appetizer =P


My mummy ones =D


Do u see the cheese macaroni ?
Smashed potatoes & mixed vege with mayo ?
Yes..It's mine..All my favorite ! Yipii XP


This is wat i see after having my lunch..
It's common to me..
Used to it =D


Let's Back to my topic =D

Halo~
Come back..I noe the food looks delicious but concentrate,k? =P

-continuing the Young Millionaire book -

He was a very successful entrepreneur & broke M'sia records for recruiting 7,000 members in 2 years in a Networking Company..Can u imagine 7,000 ppl in 2 years..? OMG..& He is M'sian..Im proud of him..
In his book he wrote many things whc similar to our tradition here or almost the same with those tradition in old seniors mind..they are very strict to their old mindset &we shall find an equilibrium to balance it..^^

Finally..I went 4-5 times to Popular to finish this book..
I hope next time I can find a book that is within this category..
I dun like reading much but I will try to finish the book with the mindset of getting more money..=X


Extra Photo :
Money My Dog
Owaz sleep with different pattern..This is one of it..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment