Friday, November 6, 2009

* Countdown for my BIRTHDAY *

I just can't wait to know how is my birthday going to be celebrate this year.. my birthday haven been celebrate for few years and birthday doesn't even excite me anymore but I hope sixteen's birthday will have some changes.. Normally sixteen is just a normal birthday for anyone but i don't want to be normal this year..I want something that can bring me joy or probably some miracle.. Maybe nothing will happen this year but I really hope that my wish will come true.. whatever it is.. it is important to me to fulfill my dream..

Someone may say.. dream doesn't always come true but I think my dream may come true if i keep it on.. I need to be hardworking for that.. and after achieve it..I will show it to someone else who deny my ability.. that is Shixx Yxx..I don't know what is wrong with her but she is just so negative.. she deny everything and think that she is always the one who is right.. and she act elegant..OMG..No need to care about that damn thing coz she did nothing good....I have just a little hope to fulfill right now.. Hope GOD can knew it..XD

MY BIRTHDAY hope:
1- Secret...
2- Secret...
3- Hope i can get my friendship back.....
4- Hope that everyone will accept my.......
5- No offending between friends
6- Respect [ if not i will NOT respect u too..><]

Actually there is lot more but it is too blocking to write down here..XD
So.. hope my wish come true and no more bad comments from the 黑炭!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment