Saturday, December 1, 2012

2.12.2012# Searching in the Middle of No-Where

Searching Searching and Searching.
I guess I am always searching, when will I stop and eventually found myself ?

I know that I am supposed to follow and do this and that.
I know that I am not born with golden spoon.
But is that all I have ? Is that what I'm destined to be ?

No one knows exactly what to do when they'd found their interest.
Of course, I found mine, but is it as equally important to what my family wished for me ?

Being some girl whom dropped in the middle of the cliff with a bunch of other adults and trying to climb up with her bare effort is definitely hard but I believe that nothing gets easier when every single one is heading the similar pathways as these ordinary road selections of life often narrowed down to the same destination or same consequence faced.

The less popular ones are the ones that few noticed and willing to explore. Those filling with inner feelings are often sorted out in the realistic situation as they are not hold on the the ground, they are told to be unachievable.

Could this be ? Or could this not be ?


Spot these lovely Doggies at Daiso, Pavilion KL.
I guess these Trios just look like those whom I care in school.

Just Adorable. ♥

Keep calm and Sushi King Mood's On. ♥

I'll not wait, I'll move on till I prove you wrong. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment