Friday, October 26, 2012

27.10.2012# Mikaku Ramen.

Oh well, have you even been to Mikaku Ramen ? :$

I-just-love-it
I wish that I had learnt some Multimedia Photoshop skill to create such such adorable thingy.
#p/s: Frankly speaking, any recommended Photoshop tutorials ? ;)

It's definitely cozy venue for gathering after having a Badminton-Battle at the Top Floor of 1Shameline Mall. IF you are having stress, do remind yourself to gather your long-time-no-contact close friends.

You will loved and be able to chit-chat#, know more about your personal friends that you truly care about and having some cold jokes while expressing poker faces. All of that will do with your close friends.

#Firstto Mikaku Kok Challenge.



↖(^ω^)↗    Conversation    ↖(^ω^)↗

▓はじめまして。わたしは MIKAKU  コク-ムン-ソンイです。▓
▓彼女は私の双子の妹です, ありがとうございまし。           ▓

↓ ↓ ↓

▓Hi, Nice to meet you, My Name is MIKAKU KMY. ▓
▓This is my twin sister. ▓
▓Thank you very much(╯▽╰)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Since I'm a sister of Mikaku Owner, Do come and have a visit. lmao.

Imma jz-kidding, don't take it seriously and went to Mikaku to claim for discount.

They'll reply you that you're nuts or somehow :$

I did planned to establish a Cafe few years ago. Hmmm...
Anyway, imma is still waiting for the right timing.  ( ˇˍˇ ) 

So, Perhaps that's all for the Haji Holiday. 
Chiaos 

No comments:

Post a Comment