Thursday, October 11, 2012

12.10.2012# Backpacker's Journey.

When we are in the college's social environment, it's definitely unusual for us to be alone especially when we are having an outing with friends and today, I'm being one.

I've decided to go for a relaxation activity after our early lecture class and it seems that none of my classmates are free. My BFFs are not available for me as well.

It's a tough decision for me, however, I had chosen IOI Mall compared to Mid Valley due to the unique buidling structure and environments that it offers.

I had a lot of joy on the way to IOI Puchong, considering most of the time and wondering to make the right decision. I know I'm giving up Mid Valley once the bus passed over the nearby Mid Valley Bus Station.

Being an individual with high curiosity, I have been scooping around to have a view of the Puchong scenery. In my thoughts, I've been imagining Puchong as an urban city. But, I came to realize that it was just the same neighborhood with retro buildings around.

You can definitely see the vestige of the city's development. I reached the I have been chased out by my  BFF to get out of the bus as he seemed to be afraid to let me,the backpackers to have some rest in his house. I was chased out of the car hilariously, get some cash and have a sight of him chasing the bus.

I look after with great laughter and I move on by walking towards my destination. It's vital for a "so-called-backpackers" to have some snack while we are enjoying scenery. And, the best snack of all would be the Mac's Sundae Ice Cream. It's way cheaper than anything else in the shopping mall and we can really enjoy throughout the exploring journey.

I went to to top floor where RedBox is located at the new building and I registered myself with my student id. The staffs over there are quite good-looking. P/s:" So call me maybe :3 "LMAO. After the staff adjusted the PA System for me, I started my singing sensation for another 3 hours.

It was relaxing to know that you can scream out as loud as you can without getting attention from anyone else. Challenging high pitch songs do really grab some attention from outsiders when you spot them looking in quite frequently.

I received a warmth text message not to wander around too late as it's going to be jammed on the road. I leave the venue around 5.15pm and I went out for the bus. I'm lucky enough to have the bus, trains arriving soon after I'm on the waiting area. Perhaps my first time in challenging and adventuring by myself do really bring me some luck.

I learnt some valuable lessons during this backpackers trip. I approached a local Malay female working adults to confirm the arrival of my destination and she greeted me with a great smile and care. I loved being in the middle of nowhere with curiosity rumbling up my mind and assisting me in the whole trip. I just wish that I can do it more often at the other time when I'm not restricted with time limitations.

Narcissistic and angle shooting do really shows my existence in my journey, leaving on marks that are traceable for me in the future whenever I felt lonely and desperately need some peace in mind ;) 






P/s: This is actually what you can do if you have only RM3 and a BFF around you :3

No comments:

Post a Comment