It has been usual for some girls to be absolute popular and being flirty to almost every guy she met. I have no comment about it. I can't stop you from flirting around even though I'm one of your friends.
I bet you know the consequences of flirting, and you do realize it after some incidents happened that are significantly hurtful to someone.
After advising you face-to-face, you are still so.
I know that I have no right to interfere with your relationships but as a true friend.
I gotta let you know.
I don't wish to see you crumbling down after a decade wandering and searching for your true best friends to comfort you due to what you've done to yourself
The real situation will happen to you someday, and this huge slap-in-the-face# might not be bearable to you as you are living around surroundings where majority of your friends are your backups due to your outer beauty.
Undeniably, you gain a lot of benefits with your charming appearance and your so-called-friends would also want to have a piece of the pie. If you continue to do so and unable to grow wisdom, soon you will fall into a bottomless cliff that you will found it to be extremely hard to climb over.
You know what you are supposed to do, you are just hesitating around the perks that you are surrounded with. Be mature, my friend. You will gain a lot more benefits relating to wisdom and lifelong experience that will lead you through your journey of life.

No comments:
Post a Comment