Doctor Ong Chun Chiang#
A very dedicated specialist and surgeon in treating his patients. He is my very first surgeon and I hope he will be the last one as I want to feel and actually be healthier.
You can actually GOOGLE him and get a lots of positive results with deep knowledge and experience in the ENT Medical Field. He will be receiving consultations at Tung Shin Hospital and a Clinic nearby Hospital Ampang. Feel free to consult with him.
His consultation fee is in between RM100-RM250 depending on your insurance card presence.
So, you gotta be prepared with sufficient money before heading to him.
*He is a very adorable SURGEON. When I request to actually have picture with him.
He quickly grab his tie to look more professional in the photos.
I just loved his smiles. Full of HOPE and POSITIVENESS.
I guess I will not be back for a very long period as I'm recovering from exercising while keeping my body in it's best shape. So, all the best ! Doctor Ong, You are GREAT ! ;)
I actually went straight to Times Square for training that eventually offer me with this position. My leg pains like I can't even rewind and I had a sore throat after I worked. However, it's really worth it as I met with a lot of ADORABLE customers that just simply ask silly and cute questions. lol
My very last day as a PAPAGO! Promoter. Go PAPAGO!
You can always search them by clicking on PAPAGO! Official Website.
And look out for their latest promotions at their FACEBOOK PAGE.
Have a nice DAY ! Wuuuuuala ! ;)







No comments:
Post a Comment