Thursday, May 31, 2012

Stress gastric


It's 1am in the morning and I'm still blogging. Probably I'm still shocked for what happened.
I roll over my bed few times on Thursday around 2am cause my stomach is not feeling well.
I have Japanese Class on 5.30pm *clap-clap

I thought the pain will stop in the morning. It did. And it came back right after I reached school.
I'm hugging myself cause it's excruciating for me.

I'm considering skipping Japanese Class and rush to Hospital nearby my house.
However, I stayed until the end of the class.

I missed my bus twice, yet my friend's dad fetched my to Lrt.
The Ampang Line Lrt break down at Masjid Jamek around 9pm.

I reached Hospital around 9.45pm and the operator asked me.
"Why you did not ask for MC in the clinic ? Since you hold on the pain for one whole day, why don't you hold it for one more day ? It will be a long queue."

"I have important class tmr at 8am, so I'll just wait."
I slept at the hospital until 11.30pm and the doctor gave me a check up.

"Please lay down"
"Where do you feel pain? "
"Did you eat on time or u skipped your meal ?"

Eventually the doctor concludes that I'm having a temporary gastric.
It's not my delusion for consuming expired chocolate drinks * (@_@)

Now I think it's hilarious.
I'm that hardworking. lol

First time ever having stress gastric in my life.
It seems that I have to learn more about stress management too.

Or I will be filled with sickness and failed to do what I wanted to. 






time-to-kick-assignment's-ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment