I had an intensive exam on the previous short sem, I thought I'm well prepared with most of the subject yet I felt insecure with my answers when I get home. It was terrifying.
It's the result releasing date and I went to have a look on 11am. I was quite shocked to see TARC Intranet to be running smoothly. Step by step, I was guide to this page.
I was shocked and screamed my lungs out the moment I saw my result. I thought my answers were all wrong when I checked on it. Although I'm a bit disappointed for failing to get full A's. I'm glad that I'm improving.
I realized that I wasted my first and second semester. I will never do that again on the next and coming sem.
This is what I promised myself to be. To worked my ass off for what I'm capable of.
I surprised my classmates few days ago with my bombastic-hair-cut.
"What shocked you for doing that ?"
"When you chopped it ?"
"When you chopped it ?"
"Don't you feel regret ?"
The best statement ever is "You look GREAT AND TRENDY!"
Feel shy now for looking good :S
I should have chopped-it-off earlier if I knew it's so quick-dry and trendy looking ;_(
I should have chopped-it-off earlier if I knew it's so quick-dry and trendy looking ;_(
I had lovely sweet moments after my hair cut, perhaps it's a good sign.
Chopping off all the bad luck. lol
Chopping off all the bad luck. lol
On the other side, Nayati is back, reunited with his family.
You can get in touch with The Star and The Malaysian Times.
I'm so worry for him, I keep on saying "God Bless Him."
I copied down all the contact number just in case I saw him somewhere else. lmao
*Ouh, it touching ♥
Perhaps, he just look like a good kid for me.
Thank god *(@_@)



No comments:
Post a Comment