Monday, April 9, 2012

Losing Weight.

Trust me. Losing weight is not easy. I've been through one week with the disability to resist food temptation. It's hard when you are the only one dieting, right ?

One of my bffs told me that I've been dieting FOREVER# lol. Perhaps she is worrying about my worsen health condition. I have been "dieting" since form 1 and nothing works.

I'm actually following a Apple Diet. Most of my friends disagree with me eating only apples as daily meals. They said it's a quick way and I can't get nutrient for my body. I agree with that but I still have that inner tension of trying it. Who knows if you never try, right ?

Motivation and consistency is very important in losing weight. I can get unfocused very easily and I need some tools to motivate me every single day. For now, I'm trying to print out some photos that are very important to me emotionally and attaching it with a lanyard. Whenever I feel like wanna quit. I'm going to look at those photos. It may sound stupid but I'm going for it.

When you are having a sense that someone is very important to you. Perhaps this might work.
I'm not a profession in losing weight but I gain experience whenever I failed. So, I gotta learn harder from my experience. Let's work hard together. 

Resist temptation and JUSTDOIT!# ( >_> )

No comments:

Post a Comment