After some over-relaxing sem break. I found out that something just don't blend well as before. I've grown and thoughts really matters for me right now. I believe that every thing deserve a second chance & a new start.
I gave myself a new journey of life. I don't know whether I'm capable of improving myself for future plans but I knew that I can't do anything without a new start. Gotta be more hardworking.
It's not that difficult for me though. But it would be for someone. I think that it's time for that individual to start think differently. Experience might what we are lacking of but I think I learnt a lot through this journey.
For somehow, I didn't cry. Even though, dropping tears is my profession. lol. I know I'm not being tension this time, instead I felt relief. Different mindset people just don't match. I have tried but nothing seems to work out. I questioned myself for many times and I have a strong feeling that this was the right thing to do.
Hope I won't be lazy around and waste my coming sem break. I should really do something different.
Something that might contribute to my future.
How about you ?
No comments:
Post a Comment