Tuesday, April 17, 2012
I always wanted to be a girl.
Perhaps I'm just envy of others being treated as a girl. Being a huge junkies have to be independent. No one is willing to help you even though you are obviously in a hard time. I'm grateful that being HUGE taught me lessons in life. I learnt to rely on myself no matter what . In order to improve myself as a personnel, I gotta stop giving excuses to myself. I'm sicked of excuses for my entire life.
Whenever I wanted something something so badly but I can't have it just because of my body size, I will break down and cry harshly but silently cause I don't want anyone to know about my feelings.
I hate being a crying profession, it just make my life miserable.
I wanted to be someone with confident.
Maney , can you just-do-it# ?
:'(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment