Sunday, February 5, 2012

06.02.2012 : Journey 2

Went for Journey 2 at Viva Home just now. I wanted to see I Love Hong Kong but after some discussion, we went for Journey 2. 
The animation is sort of real and  I think you will be more thrilled watching it in 3D. It is about a Step-Father, Hank going for an Adventure Trip with his Step Son who attempt to search for his 
long lost grandfather, Anderson. It is touching and adventurous !



 Aren't they look like hot copou ? :X
 Her Body Figure to the MAX
Gabby is the most hilarious character of all. Watch it and you'll know it. Lmao.

Went for Brunchies @KamLinGei : We order small plate for every dish but it still come in big size.




Sorry book vouchers, Gotta need my stuffs for new sem
 The most expensive Correction Tape ever bought for my sister. >_<
 However, she is generous enough to give me one piece coz she is afraid of spoiling it. lol.



Final Pic of Mine. 

Enjoy your after-cny-new sem ! Chiaos ! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment