Sunday, February 5, 2012

06.02.2012 : Journey 2

Went for Journey 2 at Viva Home just now. I wanted to see I Love Hong Kong but after some discussion, we went for Journey 2. ♥
The animation is sort of real and  I think you will be more thrilled watching it in 3D. It is about a Step-Father, Hank going for an Adventure Trip with his Step Son who attempt to search for his 
long lost grandfather, Anderson. It is touching and adventurous !



 Aren't they look like hot copou ? :X
 ♥ Her Body Figure to the MAX
Gabby is the most hilarious character of all. Watch it and you'll know it. Lmao.

Went for Brunchies @KamLinGei : We order small plate for every dish but it still come in big size.




Sorry book vouchers, Gotta need my stuffs for new sem♥
 The most expensive Correction Tape ever bought for my sister. >_<
 However, she is generous enough to give me one piece coz she is afraid of spoiling it. lol.



Final Pic of Mine. 

Enjoy your after-cny-new sem ! Chiaos ! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment