Saturday, January 14, 2012

Joey Yap.

Early in the morning 8am. I was awaken by my mom to attend a feng shui seminar by Joey Yap coz she got an extra ticket. At first, I was not interested but it seems that my mom wanted me to go, so I followed. 

When I reached there. I saw lots of Joey Yap fans. I'm wondering, how Joey Yap can be this successful ? I thought he is only just an author for feng shui books ?

I sneak peak far away from the registration counter. And I saw many Joey Yap fans walking around queuing for their turn.









This caught my attention. Who wrote this btw ? lmao



Feng-Shui related organizer only cost RM10 !






Cui Ling was the host for most of the Joey Yap's seminar talk ! Shocking though.

We got our BaZhi. Highly confidential :$

Text Joey Yap your information and he will email you your current year condition. Cost you only RM0.30.
ONLY Last for one week from now on. Quick Quick !

 


 Toilet Cleaner outfit >_<

Momi and my aunt had this for lunch. Actually it is not kinda appetizing for me. shh ;$






We went to Kenanga at around 7pm. Most of the outlets are closing. They close around 8pm. No wonder.
Guess what.We picked this Dragon at a car park. We named this poor little guy as "Water Dragon".
Since in Feng Shui, Water Dragon is 2012 Lunar's Year.

JOEY YAP.
I'm a analyzer and I really learn a lot from Joey Yap today. His Feng Shui Seminar is not all about placing stuffs around to get rich. It's about stars around the galaxy and ancient feng shui knowledge. He told us that the origin of feng shui did not teach us to place stuff. It is what we did instead. The most important factor to change our life are human attitude and thinking mind.

There are many things that make up sense when I'm introduced to this BaZhi. His lesson is basically based on BaZhi (八字) which really make up sense when he explains further more. It's kinda like a cause and effect but in a more detail way. Through his introduction video, Joey Yap has students more than 30 Countries with different religion and his influential host, Cui Ling really conquered the Metaphysics Feng Shui World.

Perhaps, it is just a tip from the iceberg that I haven see from Joey Yap. I can say that he is a very wise man. He separate most of the feng shui studies into many different parts so that his students can concentrate on different section but this sure produce business opportunity as the auditorium I went is fully taken. Almost zero empty seat. Through his seminar, I found many senior feng shui consultant and promoters around. No wonder he becomes millionaire on 26 years old. He is brilliant in the right way. I really like when he say that, Investing in yourself is your best investment !


I will go for another Joey Yap's seminar if I had the opportunity. It doesn't only increase my general knowledge towards human being, causes and effects of the stars. It really does cause a good influence mentally and physically to me cause it really challenges my mindset. Tip-top recommended for you guys !

For more detail,click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment