I was doing well at the beginning and I thought that I can put my pc on sleep mode and start editing again tmr. But when I woke up, my Pc is switched off. When I re-start my Pc. Everything I had done yesterday is GONE. lmao.
After I text my mum about this at her working hours, my relative informed me that she will be bringing me to go for specialist coz my mum is not free. My mum did almost everything for me. What I did for her ? Sending unnecessary text messages is what I'm good at.What a EPIC Fail daughter.
For those with working mother, please be considerate with your mum. You won't know how much longer they will be there for you. PEACE*
After I text my mum about this at her working hours, my relative informed me that she will be bringing me to go for specialist coz my mum is not free. My mum did almost everything for me. What I did for her ? Sending unnecessary text messages is what I'm good at.What a EPIC Fail daughter.
For those with working mother, please be considerate with your mum. You won't know how much longer they will be there for you. PEACE*

No comments:
Post a Comment