I think I just did something bad in school. I really feel weird after the moment he say :" How could you be any more hurt than this ?" Did I did it wrongly ? I admit that I really express my feeling with the wrong way but, there is just too many but.
I really don't know what to do. I felt bad for doing that. I am still thinking the whole day whether I should approach him for essay questions as I can't exam in this way. Even though it is a common sense subject, but we still need a little bit more understanding. Why can't he just explain it to us ?
Now I do feel like this.
I questioned myself a lot. Should I or Shouldn't I ?
Life is full of obstacles like this. So, I am going to face it like a man.
Be strong and do what I should do at the right moment.
So do everyone.
A-Word-A-Day : I wished I could be more feminine. I wished.



No comments:
Post a Comment