Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm such a jerk

I kept being optimistic this month but after every incident that happened. I feel like I am a jerk. I can't do anything good for me and my family. I am just a burden to everyone. T_T

I lost my RapidPass, ID Card & Pendrive at the same time. I look effingly FAT on my new ID Card. I have relationship problems. I get 18 over 40 for my Macro Test. Family matters happen and I can't do anything about it. I lost my antibiotic at Hospital. I crashed my baby Ferrari towards our gate.

Why can't I do something good ? WHY..
I suppose I am a better person but I am not.
This month , I will call it the "Sucking Month"

Why am I so suck at doing anything this month ?
I hate it when I done some mistakes and I can't do anything about it.

HOPE that next month will be better. 
YOU. Bad thing. Get away from ME !

I just want to be good at something, can I ? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment