I'm here again...to tell you about expenses.
For now, I think everyone might have a slight of thought
"Where did my money go ?"
For me, I think most our money are spent on transport. When you are a student and you travel to school everyday. You might be the one always reloading your TouchN'Go Card. When you reload RM10 each time, you actually spend more. This is why RapidPass for students is a way more economic choice.
After I lost my RapidPass , I spend RM100 for transport in just 2 weeks. Remarkable.
I can't imagine when we are not student anymore.
So, if your monthly transport fee to school is more than RM100. You can consider RapidPass for students. You will save a lot =D

Luckily everything went well today. ♥ Be happy !
For now, I think everyone might have a slight of thought
"Where did my money go ?"
For me, I think most our money are spent on transport. When you are a student and you travel to school everyday. You might be the one always reloading your
After I lost my RapidPass , I spend RM100 for transport in just 2 weeks. Remarkable.
I can't imagine when we are not student anymore.
So, if your monthly transport fee to school is more than RM100. You can consider RapidPass for students. You will save a lot =D

No comments:
Post a Comment