Im now working Part Time at The Store Paragon
When I was working with ultra pain foot
I was thinking , Is every popular girls earn easy money like that ??
Im not saying that Im a popular girl , it's just that I feel like I get hard earn money
I sacrifice Major part of my time working aS promoter
I always remember the painful of my leg standing for a day
Waiting for customers who won't even want to look at you
After a long period of time , I really feel that I can do more than that
I have a nice face , What Im lack is just body figure , Right ??
I found many high pay modeling job
But every single time , I just skip the job because I cannot fulfill the same requirement - Weight
What if I diet and get thin and maintain my figure ??
There is just so many what if ~
I can't tell anyone about it coz im afraid I will stop giving effort in dieting if I want to give up
I realize that I dun have determination like De Kuan in my class , he loss 30kg +
Im so proud of him , I wonder where is the factor of pushing him to his success
Im still searching for my very own factor and I do hope that I will find it .
Anyway , Thanks for supporting my blog ,
Im just toO tired of my current job having to work whole day just by standing and talking
But I will still try my best to write more post =)
Love eu ,
Maney :D

No comments:
Post a Comment