Monday, December 6, 2010

My Past ♥

Looking at my past picture at my hubby laptop only I realize how fat I was feeD by him ! xD
I really miss my old long hair,even though they are not in good condition but I love it 
Regret the day I cut it , really upset now =(

But now I have to set my new target , I duwan to tell you GUYS bout it coz I sket I might fail in it so stay tuned , MIGHT reveal it after I success doing it =)

The last hope is by wishing all SPM candidates to have straight A's in their exam and good luck for their future life

For you who is looking at my blog , please enjoy your freedom of an adult now ! xD

 
p/s : I look gorgeous with my long hair 
Hahas , forgive my zilian xD

No comments:

Post a Comment