Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mixie Post ♥♥♥

Sorry guys ! Haven update for quite a long time . I think my blog is RUSTING . lol . Just Kidding . Im having so much activity recently so I can't post every activity I've done b4 . Paiseh Paiseh . Really Bz recently . Can't even rest well and panda came out ><

 Panda # 1


Panda # 2

  * _ Pixie and Topic Timie  _ *

iM just going to upload all the photos and describe the activity Im having , be patient =P

Topic 1 : 
Last SPM Paper !! Chinese !!  

Having my very last personal photo at school canteen
I smiled =)


p/s : Im sure you all know my First name is KOK
Just continue laughing, I dun care =P
k o k o k a i , muahaha


Guess Who !!
iS lim won hee , aka Lin Lin

p/s : She owaz bring her food , she love homemade fOod !!
And she is also a  CAMERA SHY GIRL 

p/s : My Spectacles is 99.99% like hers
However , the 0.01% make the difference =P

Ailing Yong , this girl , who I protect , never leave sight from the book
Book Mania =P



Topic 2 : 
Last SPM Paper !! Sing K !!  

just to tell you :
背对背拥抱 Effect ~



U never GUESS the song he sang ~
It's so "ANTIQUE"


浮夸 XP



Cheese !! 

Close Body Contact :
Fiuuus

p/s : Just to let u know I tie like that , muahaha
S A M P A T      xD

s a m p a t # 2


Topic 3 : 
Searching Prom Shoe Journey  !!  


Pixies at ladies toilet is a MUST !


p/s : Before and After using DOVE leave on =P

Posing x 3

Duno y i make the STIFF look ><

Last Toilet Pixies 

FOOD COMES FIRST ♥♥

Sizzling Noodie RM6.50 ♥♥
Mid Valley Top Food Court , Quite affordable and many Yee Mee :D

We went for ROMP 
Jacqueline Shien Yee wants to buy pants but  FAILED  =X


Went to TOPSHOP but forgot to take photo , but will do next time =D
p/s :  i GOOGLE-ed TOPSHOP   =X

Test our Garment in TOPSHOP's Fitting Room =P


Afterwards , went to JUSCO to find PROM dress 






We can't stop taking photos , coz we r in love with ourself  ♥♥


( Leisure mall Trip , tiring >< )


We become Santa Claus Assistant coz we also DONATE some gifts to the Praise Emmanuel Children's Home ♥♥ We Lovin it


We donated this and other one , reveal other soon 
Hope you like it , Merry Chirstmas and Happy New Year !! ♥






Topic 4 : 
 Prom - A Night To Be Remenbered !!  



Truths To Tell : 
Actually Im not having much fun in the prom , maybe coz Im not so " fren " with them , and sometimes the atmosphere is COLD . Maybe coz Organizer is giving out his/her very first time , so mistakes happens

Anyway , we took some pictures

i LOVE myself , so .......................................♥♥



















Tired and Exhausted  ?? ♥♥


Now , click X at your upper left
Click Start , Turn Off Computer / Shutdown 

Sleep tight !! iT's for ya own GOOD , Dun be like me
I can't sleep if it isn't " Early Morning "
You know what I mean =P

Love ya !! xD ♥





THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment