Im quite annoyed with the decision of going to prom,I think most of it today coz the organizer needs the answer today. Im worrying for so many factor . Damn God .I shouldn't . I know Im emo person . I can cry suddenly once u mention my sad things. My tears just running out. However , I feel happy coz I've made a decision. Im going coz I think that my "not so close" pals won't see me near in the future coz we will be in separate world . I want to have last memory with them. I do appreciate friendship no matter what happens.
After asking my frens bout my partner for bout "gazilion" times , they have no more patient in me. They jz ask directly in front of me,lol . I have no idea why I will be shy. My both cheek was bubbly red. OMG . Can't believe it. He is just a partner . What Im so shy about it ? Maybe becoz of my low self-confidence, I do feel that Im negative in many ways to boys . I might have some "fobia" towards guys , hahas
I hope that my dress won't be "killed" by those pretty fancy girls who are having good fashion sense and good 3 measurement . U know what I mean. I pray to GOD that I will buy dress that suits me ! It's heavenly important to me. Emo person like me will cry when looking those ugly , fat chicks photo. Im not open minded enough ! Wish me to buy suitable dress that look good on me ! There will be a Fashion Spree ! Blood Fighting ! : D
Anyway,thanks for following my blog. I appreciate it . I will try my best to follow up more frequently
For you who is following, I love you ! Muacccks ! ♥
Victory ! ♥
so when u prom?? don`t forget post ur pic on that nite here.. :) really want see it... must be very cute...
ReplyDelete