We decided to pray along our Father-side Grandpa coz it's toO pity for him to not having " visitor "
For you who r reading this post r wondering what is KK & MM,right ?
In hokkien family,we called our Grandma + Grandpa = Mama + Kong Kong
I still prefer calling them MM + KK coz I can still feel the presence of my late loved ones
About the offering :
I folded almost all of the praying offering with the help of my hubby & mummy ..
Thanks !! =D
I wanted to share some feeling here..( plz allow me ) :
I yelled at my Grandma when Im counting my pocket money with her
I scolded my Grandpa for his bad temper even though he couldn't walk
I doesn't have to know either u have similar case like me but....
I jz feel like Im a human full of sin in me, Im so regret for that I did not love them when they r still around
I did not learn to respect them even though they were wrong
I jz wan to remind those who still have MM + KK to love & care them
Don't wait until they r in hospital & finally coffin
Then u will cry like hell , for regretting the mistake you've done
It's no use by tat time,they r going to leave u FOREVER
Even though I apologize with MM when she was diagnosed with cancer & lying in hospital
She forgive me,do u know what tat means ?
The old ones cares everyone of her family especially the young ones
They r still willing to love & care even though we doesn't visit them often
They understand tat we r busy sometimes but......
We don't know tat they r going to silence & lonely every single day
If u do have old ones staying with u, do spend more time with them before u regret
Plz love & care your old ones more than u do now !! It's an order !! =D
Back to the topic :
Kimchi ( Hubby ) said that we must light up one of those while folding the offering
Otherwise it will be burnt for nothing
We turn 360 degree to have effect like this =D
It's been taught by my late Grandma while we r folding offering for late Grandpa
I miss that moment so much ~ I want to tell you ~
I miss you a lot !! Grandma !!
Money the dog is resting under a dim sun....................
Pitcha Time..Looks Fugly ><
Last & for all :
Please appreciate the elders when you are still capable to.......
While you still have elders to loved and care..........................
Don't wait until they were gone...........................................
Then your love have no one to be given to............................
Thanks for reading !! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment