Today,I went TAR College-my fovorite college ! for a trip with my friends at Beta + Alpha..Then I was arranged to be sit with Hui Ying.. Although I don't know her well but I was ok..Until I was the last to be called to the bus..and I walk behind the bus to sit with tat girl.. Suddenly I see there were "even number"..I was silent..And I found a spot..Then I heard.."Sorry..This seat is booked.........." I was damn disappointed..I went to the front seat and sit alone..
While I was walking..Thr's a voice.."We jz left her sit alone in front? It looks cruel to her"..Suddenly I felt like Im always No.2 for them..When they lost the first choice..only they find No.2..Tat's y now Im not their best pal..^^
I have mine best "pals" ady & they were 5 sista..Thx for making me as No.1 in your mind..I felt loved & cared..T.T
I sit with Miss Tan at evening session..not the morning session ones..She said "Your buddy so mou yi hei..left u alone?" I was hiding my emotion at that time & resist myself from crying..
Miss Tan is a bit like kampung girl..asking y our morning market was so dirty and not ordered..=P
However,with her talking non-stop..I forget everything I had through & I forget to CRY..Thanks Miss Tan =]
My breakfast

At TARC toilet..XD
I was alone with Amreet waiting for Ckigu Nezam to fetch us home..
However,Amreet walked home..=]



No comments:
Post a Comment