Today is my first day to school after absent for Saturday and Monday class
When Im back from PJK class,sport check idiots comes
I was escaping to the other class but was held by an Form 6 idiot
I was trying to hide my hp and papermate liquid in somewhere
Suddenly an idiot bow down & take away my hp & papermate liquid worth RM5
I asked them to write a "contract" which says that
"they will pay me 100% ganti rugi if they lost my hp,signed by the head prefect who conduct the sport check"
Some prefect says that my action seems right but Im wrong too
Hey,Im not saying Im not wrong but since u rampas my stuff then u have to make sure it is still there until I get it back
I hate when the prefect says like they are all right on their opinion..
However I don't know why the Form 6's have bunch of time to do sport check
Are they damn stupid & doesn't need to study at all ?
Why wasting time doing all these things ?? Craps....
I have no idea where all these liquid gone after they rampas it
Maybe they use it back in office..lols
I was trying to ask someone about my hp..
When will I get my hp ?
Is it really the end of the year ?
I heard them say that it's just a warning
Hope I will get my both liquid and w580i back in piece ..T.T
If not I will take action and sue them !!
No comments:
Post a Comment