It's hard to believe that Im participating in Famine 30 "again" this year,The famine really suffers me but thinking about those children need in help & the concert waiting me + help for me to start eating correctly..I joined =D
I did take many photos but I take it with Jia Chern's hp
Informed her to send me via email,will post ay here soon,If u want to have a look,come again next time =D
The group name was "哈巴狗",Im not sure how to pronounced in english,the group leader is funny & Form 4,I found that this year Serdang DIY Camp is more about High School student,they don't DO everything very well & quite bored + Made me remember my hunger but I think they did their best,If u know me in the camp,Im non-stop complaining about some leader in the camp,I hate her voice,so annoying ><
One of the MC is my fren, Raymond,Im not sure how many times he MC but he done a great job with it,Just that he is always repeating the same thing but overall is quite good..Keep it on !! =D
There was concert including many Artist but I don't even know who was it for first few ones,But I was shocked with a group called " V " They gave their performance & we were high coz we can sense the effort of them dancing energetically,It was so nice,I regretted I did not went up & sing beside “马嘉轩” I will request for it next time,If I still rmb =X
She was dancing NOBODY & a girl just run up the stage & dance,so brave,BRAVO !! xD
Thr's a boy whc is good in dancing hip hop,he performed two times & he cram = 抽筋 two times, we called him the cram king = 抽筋王 !! xD
I was sleeping with Yue Jia While I was talking in the phone with my hubby,she objected & say "Im so tired,plz end your conversation" I was agree with her so I ended it..xD
It was so comfy for me for the beginning coz the big fan blow towards me & damn hot for the rest of the night coz someone moved the big fan,I woke up once every 30 mins taking my little fan to feel better
The first time I woke up, I woke up Yue Jia toO,I told her it was 6am & she checked her hp &say it was 2am,I was paiseh =P
We do the morning warming up & sing so many times the theme song called "明天还有希望" = whc mean "There is hope for tomorrow" They repeated this song so many times & I enjoy singing it for so many times,I love the feel of it
Then we are arranged to separate area coz we nid to go for concert in Bukit Jalil Stadium,I refill my water for the last time & I exchange my hp number with my group girls quickly =D
_Final Camwhore_
Different direction @.@
Finally at last
jiang Jiang Jiang Jiang ~
It's with my sleeping bag =X






No comments:
Post a Comment