have new friendship lohx..^^ Lin Lin,Carmen,Ai Ling,Shien Yee & bla bla bla..
They always help me..so thanks!
I have plan my life after SPM..work for studying at college ..
No choice lo..mou bin coz financial problem ><
My mum wants me to take form 6 but i refuse coz it's so difficult nehx...
+ following your interest then only can you be more happy
So I decided to take photographic course
I likes PHOTOGRAPHIC!
Actually I also want take vocal class coz I want train my voice..I want myself be better and more confident..still same thing..I have to work to pay for it..no choice..just think it is a process of living..then you'll be fine..^^
2010 AHX..
wan SPM liao..so fast
but think back 4 years before ahx..really so fast..
like blink eye few time jao adult liao..
miss childhood..><
2010..
Hope everyone the best on SPM..
"Get straight A's and good future..."
But the most important is everyone happy lo..
My wife all happy lo..LOL
ps: After SPM remember gathering ahx ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment